I'll never forget the day I was rushing through my rainy college campus trying to make my 4 o'clock anthropology class. I had had back-to-back campus meetings just before, and now I had to sit through two hours of an intense 600-person lecture on the evolution of lizard anatomy (true story).
Once the class was done, I would have to rush to yet another campus organization meeting, and then head home to catch the latest episode of Jersey Shore.
This is so fun! I remember thinking. I love being busy. I get shit done.
In college, I was one of those girls who felt the need to be a part of 20 different student clubs. It was annoying. But I did it because it made me feel, well, productive.
I contribute so much. I am gaining so much great experience. I can't wait to add yet another activity to my resume.
I know, I know. Just thinking about me as a college student would make anyone want to throw up.
But even beyond the clear surface-level annoyance of it all, there was something even worse happening deep down: I wasn't doing jack shit.
I was actually the least productive person I knew (and that was amongst a lot of lazy college kids, so it's saying something).
Let me explain.
Yes, I was in a ton of different student clubs. But in reality, I was so busy trying to be a part of all of them that I never actually contributed anything. In those back-to-back meetings that I constantly had, I was pretty much just "there".
Yes, I went to every gen-ed class that taught me about lizard anatomy and tons of other useful stuff. But in reality, I was spending hours everyday learning nothing about nothing about nothing (and paying for all of that nothing too).
Yes, I was trying to have the "full college experience" with my social life, but in reality, I was wasting a ton of time hanging out with shit people who had no motivation to do anything other than drink 4Locos and go to basement frat parties.
Long story short: For four straight years, I spent everyday running around and planning and prepping and studying and talking and worrying and researching...but I got nothing done. It was one big fucking joke.
But that's not even the scariest part.
You want to know what's even worse?
Most people go through their entire lives doing just this.
When you ask them how they are, they say "Good, I've been so busy!" when in reality, they've been...
- going to a corporate 9 to 5 job where they sit in a cubicle and do nothing all day
- go home and spend two hours on Netflix
- then two hours in bed sifting through inspirational quotes on Instagram
- then spend one hour scrolling their their Facebook newsfeed seeing all of the progress that everyone else is making, without actually doing anything themselves
And I'm gonna be honest with you: I get it.
I was this person. And do you know why I spent so many years pretending to be "busy" without actually facing the reality of not doing anything?
It was because I was overwhelmed by the idea of taking real, powerful action.
I was intimidated by everyone who was experiencing actual success.
I was terrified of potentially failing and embarrassing myself.
I was lost in this overly complicated, unpredictable path that is life.
Do you relate to this?
I'm a firm believer that this is why 99% of emerging entrepreneurs get stuck so early on: they're completely overwhelmed by everything that they're "expected" to do.
And instead of risking it all and dealing with trial and error and potentially failing and dedicated tons of time to something that might be totally wrong, it's easier to avoid it and distract yourself with "business".
Am I right or am I right?
But let me ask you this...
- What if you had the opportunity to push all of that fear, anxiety, and repressed self-doubt out the window once and for all?
- What if you knew for a fact that you could see real results in your business in just a few months?
- What if you had the most successful entrepreneurs' strategies, systems, tools, and insights to grow your business fast?
That would be life-changing, right?
Well, you're about to have that exact opportunity.
Oh shit, I almost forgot to tell you the coolest part!
This opportunity will also allow you and I to become biz besties.
Because the truth is, out of everything that I teach you about launching and growing a successful business online, having an expert on your team to be there with you every step of the way is the most powerful, quickest way to seeing results.
And I would really, really love to be that person for you.
- I want to have one-on-one Skype calls with you every single week and give you my personal phone number so that we can text all day err day
- I want to show you how it is possible to drive five figures in revenue each month with your own business
- I want to show you how to implement sales funnels so that you can earn money on autopilot every single day
- I want to help you create a custom marketing strategy that will build a booming community of dedicated fans around your work
- I want to help you get featured in major publications so that you can get your name out there and gain huge exposure
- I want to help you create a brand for yourself that rises above the noise and shines through
- I want to give you insider's access into how I've hit $12K weeks, gained 15K dedicated fans in just six months, successfully been featured in Forbes, business.com, and Elite Daily, and how I've positioned myself as an expert in my space.
And most importantly, I want to show you that you don't have to feel stuck, overwhelmed, insecure, or confused around your business. Building a business really can be fun and easy. I promise.
And the fastest way to break through the "hard" and get to the "fun / seamless / profitable" is to get the right expert on your team.
I want to be that person for you!
Are you down?
I'm opening up five new spots in my most popular one-on-one program, Success Accelerator.
This six week program is designed to help you get unstuck and accelerate your results in just six weeks. And if you enroll by July 1, you get two extra sessions with me (a $1,000 value) and all of my digital products for free ($1,500).
Will you be the next Success Accelerator legend?