I wanted to give you some exciting updates...
- Flying to California tonight
- Speaking at an event in San Francisco in a week
- Honeymooning in...(gonna keep this one a surprise 😉)
- Speaking on a cruise to Mexico later this year
- AND it's confirmed: I'm speaking in BALI in November!
Come at me, frequent flyer miles.
Now, I know what a lot of you are thinking.
"Yeah, but you're...you, Lena. I can't land international speaking gigs. I can't eat at cruise buffets for free and swim with elephants in tropical locations and get paid to fly around the world. It's just not possible."
Here's what I'm gonna recommend you do to rewire that brain of yours and see what's truly possible for you and all of your elephant-related desires:
1. The people who land opportunities like this are those who still fully believe that ANYTHING is possible, even when all signs point to No Way in Hell. This requires persistence, faith, not giving an eff about what your mom or boyfriend has to say about "being realistic", and a heavy dose of unapologetic balls-to-the-walls action. Achieving the unachievable starts with shifting your BELIEFS, and once you successfully do that, your reality changes as well.
2. You have to want your dreams more than you want your drama. No more excuses, no more fear, no more self-victimizing. Your confidence, skills, and general badassery will naturally explode when you take action toward your goals anyway, so it's really a temporary problem. So ditch the sob story and instead become obsessed with what you WANT. What you focus on becomes your reality, whether good or bad.
3. Do whatever it takes to learn from people who have already done it. Stop going out to brunch with the same five high school friends who, since the age of 12, have been complaining about how broke they are and how fat they are and how there are just no good guys in the city. Find people who are solely obsessed with (and are constantly achieving) greatness - landing big speaking opportunities, traveling the world, building wealth, etc. You will get there 100 times faster if you learn directly from THEM instead of tackling this life transformation on your own.
Hope to see you somewhere tropical soon...